Brochure Printers and Graphic Designers
● Are you looking for a quality brochure printing that represents the quality of your business?
● Do you want to have a bespoke design so you really stand out from the competition when you hand over your brochure or send it through the post?
● or perhaps you already have the design and just want us to print them?
…whichever one applies to you, you have landed in the right place - Sparkle - the UK's largest capacity printers - experts in brochure printing, with turnaround times to suit your requirements and budget.
If you are just starting out and have no brochures of marketing materials, or have been going donkey's years and looking for a new look, you have full access to our in-house graphic design team to make your brochures design look absolutely stunning. All our graphic designers have a huge wealth of experience on what works best and they will be able to help you with ideas on how your new brochures can generate you more business.
If you already have a design from a graphic designer that you already work with then that is totally cool too, we can work from that file.
However, a brochure isn't just a brochure, there are so many permutations which are all available to you and are listed below. Some of them you may know about and some you may have never heard of, whatever the case, we are here to help. The team here at HQ see hundreds of thousands of brochures each and every week go through our machines so are true experts that you have at your disposal.
● Brochure sizing - Typically the most popular sizes for brochures that leave our doors are A4 or A5 in size, and a mix of portrait and landscape orientation on both. Square brochures are also popular, either in 148x148mm or 210x210mm sizes. These sizes represent the best value and are again, convenient for posting as they can go in standard size envelopes too.
● Custom size brochure printing - People do want to do things differently and stand out with a custom size brochure and we can produce these too. Some just want it to be a little different in size as it will be going with something else as part of a full marketing project, whilst others want it to be totally different, perhaps if you want to have several mini brochures within a folder for example. Talk to one of our Brochure Experts and they will be able to go through what will work best.
● Amount of pages - for our brochures we start right at the bottom which is a 4 page brochure - for example an A4 sheet folded in half to create an A5 info booklet/brochure to hand out, all the way through to 400 page brochures/magazines/trade catalogues.
● Staple binding vs perfect bound - depending on how many pages you have will depend on which one is most appropriate. At the lower end of page quantity then we would recommend staple binding for you, this is an efficient and cost effective way of pulling your brochure together. Perfect bound (or perfect binding) is usually used for thicker publications and is where all the pages are brought together and joined to the cover by a layer of glue. If you are unsure which one will work best for you then speak to your Brochure Printing Expert who will guide you through it.
● Thicker covers - if cost is a factor, or if you are requiring your brochures to be a certain weight at the end for example for postage then a way of still having high quality is to have a nice thick cover on your brochures and then a slightly thinner paper for the inside pages. A popular configuration is to have a 250gsm cover which is more like a card thickness and then a 170gsm for the inside pages, however any combination can be created to fit your exact requirements.
● Laminated Brochures - ideal to add that extra bit of class to your printed brochures is by laminating the cover either in a gloss or matt finish, not only do they add to the look but they also protect the cover from getting damaged when people are looking at them.
With a dedicated Print Specialist to look after your print order every step of the way you can relax without the stresses of wondering if it will turn up the right colour, in the right size and on the right day.
Every order that is placed comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, it’s not something that’s been cobbled together in 5 minutes to put on the website(!!) – we know that doing it that way will be seen straight through when you read it, so that’s why with hard work and with the help of our existing clients we have created a guarantee that fills you with total confidence, that you will be fully looked after!
To get started all you have to do is give us a call on 01234 866 000, pop a message to us via the form on this page, or start chatting with one of design, print and marketing specialists in the live chat box.
We can't wait to start working with you.
Business owners, just like you also viewed:
Keep up to date with all the latest business cards that are produced by following our Facebook Page full of hints, tips and ideas.