Business Card Printers and Graphic Designers
● Are you looking for a quality business card printers that represent the quality of your business?
● Do you want to have a bespoke design so you don't risk turning up to a networking meeting with the same "template" as someone else?
● or perhaps you already have the design and just want us to print them?
…whichever one applies to you, you have landed in the right place - Sparkle - the UK's largest capacity printers - experts in business card printing, with turnaround times to suit your requirements and budget.
If you are just starting out and have no business cards, or have been going donkey's years and looking for a new look, you have full access to our in-house graphic design team to make your business cards look absolutely stunning. All our designers have a huge wealth of experience on what works best and they will be able to help you with ideas on how your new cards can generate you more business.
If you already have a design from a graphic designer that you already work with then that is totally cool too, we can work from that file.
However, a business card isn't just a business card, there are so many permutations which are all available to you and are listed below. Some of them you may know about and some you may have never heard of, whatever the case, we are here to help. The team here at HQ see hundreds of thousands of business cards each and every week go through our machines so are true experts that you have at your disposal.
● 400gsm is our standard business card thickness, none of this flimsy stuff you might get elsewhere
● Laminated for free to both sides on all business card orders (matt laminated, gloss laminated and soft touch velvet lamination are all available)
● Spot UV - this is where a high gloss finish is applied to certain areas of a business card such as your logo or key part of the design, on top of a matt laminate so when it hits the light it stands out.
● Hot Foil Block - foil is applied to certain areas of the card to make them stand out, usually the logo but most parts can have the foil applied (gold, silver, bronze and a whole range of other colours are also available)
● Folding business cards - stand out from the crowd with folding business cards so that you have more space to get your message across, show examples of your work, give tips for your industry, give an offer and many other ideas too. You can have bi-fold and tri-fold business cards.
● Unlaminated business cards - ideal for when you want to have one side of your card as an appointment card or similar, we can leave your cards unlaminated or just laminate one side for you.
● Die cut (custom shape) business cards - does your business have a unique shape associated with it? If so then picking it up on your business cards can be ideal.
● Round cornered business cards - stand out from the crowd and pick up part of your branding with having 1,2,3 or all 4 corners of your cards rounded.
With a dedicated Print Specialist to look after your print order every step of the way you can relax without the stresses of wondering if it will turn up the right colour, in the right size and on the right day.
Every order that is placed comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, it’s not something that’s been cobbled together in 5 minutes to put on the website(!!) – we know that doing it that way will be seen straight through when you read it, so that’s why with hard work and with the help of our existing clients we have created a guarantee that fills you with total confidence, that you will be fully looked after!
To get started all you have to do is give us a call on 01234 866 000, pop a message to us via the form on this page, or start chatting with one of design, print and marketing specialists in the live chat box.
We can't wait to start working with you.
Business owners, just like you also viewed:
Keep up to date with all the latest business cards that are produced by following our Facebook Page full of hints, tips and ideas.