Leaflet Printers and Graphic Designers
● Are you looking for a quality leaflet printing that represents the quality of your business?
● Do you want to have a bespoke design so you stand out from the crowd and get more business/customers/clients from your leaflets?
● or perhaps you already have the design and just want us to print them?
…whichever one applies to you, you have landed in the right place - Sparkle - the UK's largest capacity printers - experts in leaflet printing, with turnaround times to suit your requirements and budget.
If you are just starting out and have no leaflets, or have been going donkey's years and looking for a new look, you have full access to our in-house graphic design team to make your leaflets look absolutely stunning. All our designers have a huge wealth of experience on what works best and they will be able to help you with ideas on how your new leaflets can generate you more business. From call to actions (CTA's), tracking phone numbers, offers, content that get's people to get in touch along with strong imagery suggestions, they really are your go to team to help you with your latest leaflet project.
If you already have a design from a graphic designer that you already work with then that is totally cool too, we can work from that file.
However, a leaflet isn't just a leaflet, there are so many permutations which are all available to you and are listed below. Some of them you may know about and some you may have never heard of, whatever the case, we are here to help. The team here at HQ see hundreds of thousands of leaflets each and every week go through our machines so are true experts that you have at your disposal.
● Standard size printing - All of the standard leaflet sizes are available for you to benefit from - A4, A5, A6, A7, A8 and DL (1/3rd A4).
● Custom size printing - sometimes you are going to want to stand out from the crowd even further and want something that is slightly different, or you may have to make them fit into a certain pack so will require your leaflets to be different from the standard industry sizes. If so, no problem. You have access to all our printing equipment here at our hub and they can produce any size that you want.
● Gloss, Matt and Silk finishes - certain designs and brands will lend themselves to different finishes and picking the right one can be hugely important. For example high gloss on certain colours will look much better than a matt finish, and vice versa. If you are unsure of which one to go with for your leaflet printing then just ask our team here and we will happily recommend which one will look best. There is no difference in cost between the 3.
● Gloss and Matt Lamination - when you want to give that higher quality feel or want to ensure they don't get damaged, laminating your leaflets can be ideal. Typically used on the slightly thicker paper weights, there are gloss and matt options available.
● Paper thickness (GSM) - your leaflets can be produced on any thickness of paper but our most popular are as follows: 130gsm, 135gsm, 150gs, 170gsm, 200gsm, 250gsm, 300gsm, 350gsm and 400gsm. If you want something different from those mentioned just let us know and we'll arrange it for you.
With a dedicated Print Specialist to look after your print order every step of the way you can relax without the stresses of wondering if it will turn up the right colour, in the right size and on the right day.
Every order that is placed comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, it’s not something that’s been cobbled together in 5 minutes to put on the website(!!) – we know that doing it that way will be seen straight through when you read it, so that’s why with hard work and with the help of our existing clients we have created a guarantee that fills you with total confidence, that you will be fully looked after!
To get started all you have to do is give us a call on 01234 866 000, pop a message to us via the form on this page, or start chatting with one of design, print and marketing specialists in the live chat box.
We can't wait to start working with you.
Business owners, just like you also viewed:
Keep up to date with all the latest business cards that are produced by following our Facebook Page full of hints, tips and ideas.