Letterhead Printers and Graphic Designers
● Are you looking for a quality letterhead printers that represent the quality of your business?
● Do you want to have a bespoke design so you stand out from the crowd and don't risk having the same "template" as someone else?
● Perhaps you are unsure of, legally, what is required to go on your letterheads, depending on whether you are a sole trader, limited company or partnership, and want to pick our brains
● or perhaps you already have the design and just want us to print them?
…whichever one applies to you, you have landed in the right place - Sparkle - the UK's largest capacity printers - experts in letterhead printing, with turnaround times to suit your requirements and budget.
If you are just starting out and have no letterheads, or have been going donkey's years and looking for a new look, you have full access to our in-house graphic design team to make your letterheads look absolutely stunning. All our designers have a huge wealth of experience on what works best and they will be able to help you with ideas on how your new letterheads can make you look ultra professional from the very start.
If you already have a design from a graphic designer that you already work with then that is totally cool too, we can work from that file.
However, a letterhead isn't just a letterhead, it is often one of the first pieces of communication someone will receive from your business, so it needs to really look the part. Typically we print letterheads on either 100gsm or 120gsm (the higher the number, the thicker the paper) depending on how thick the client requires it.
All orders for letterheads come with a free template for you to use with either Microsoft Word, Google Docs or any other platform that you are using so you can literally start typing and press print for your letters rather than spending hours wasting time and paper working out where to start your letter from on the screen!
The team here at HQ see hundreds of thousands of letterheads each and every week go through our machines so they are true experts that you have at your disposal.
The different types of paper available for your letterhead printing are as follows:
● 80-90 gsm - this really is the entry level of paper and is akin to the sort of paper that you would purchase from PC World/Tesco etc for home printing or just printing stuff off at work with.
● 100gsm - this is a nice thickness of paper that is of good quality and what most print companies would produce letterheads on.
● 120gsm - the 120gsm paper we use really oozes quality for all to see, often only a few pounds more than the 100gsm, but totally worth it as it gives a real quality feel when someone receives it. This is by far our most popular paper option for letterhead printing.
With a dedicated Print Specialist to look after your print order every step of the way you can relax without the stresses of wondering if it will turn up the right colour, in the right size and on the right day.
Every order that is placed comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, it’s not something that’s been cobbled together in 5 minutes to put on the website(!!) – we know that doing it that way will be seen straight through when you read it, so that’s why with hard work and with the help of our existing clients we have created a guarantee that fills you with total confidence, that you will be fully looked after!
To get started all you have to do is give us a call on 01234 866 000, pop a message to us via the form on this page, or start chatting with one of design, print and marketing specialists in the live chat box.
We can't wait to start working with you.
Business owners, just like you also viewed:
Keep up to date with all the latest business cards that are produced by following our Facebook Page full of hints, tips and ideas.